1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, Mitch "went off," kinda, but he still tippy toed around Fatfuck's lard ass.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yep. They’re Ted Nugent.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Just wondering, why do middle-aged women who have husbands or children in the military tend to support Trump?

Is there something about having that life experience that makes someone stupid?

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

If I didn’t know better, I’d say he was a parody account.

Tweener likes this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Look at who is enlisting and their demographics and you sound start to get an answer.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I'll admit, I never got past thinking all the God and country stuff was kind of hokey.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Watching Garth get the Gershwin on PBS. He hugged Pelosi - no GOPers. I expect Trumpists to rip him for it.

HanSenSE and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Is this live tonight, or was it taped before the crisis blew up?

Any sort of public ceremonies going on now should definitely abide by the 6-foot rule. Vulcan salutes, peace signs or raised fists.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh God me too. After living in a Navy town, the whole "God bless the troops!" and "me must honor the troops!" bit has just worn on me.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

it’s all bullshit and propaganda to keep us all rowing in the same direction. “Freedom isn’t free!1!!!!” Bitch, we haven’t fought for freedom since 1865.

Tweener likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Recorded March 3 (or 4th, I forget which). All the Beltway heavy hitters were there, trying to sing “Friends in Low Places” in their suits and ties.

12. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Definitely not for everyone. Have a few buddies and relatives who were military and a few who still are serving.
    Guess at least it's a job. Not everyone has a decent job, or even a bad job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.