1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Fantasy Baseball League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Dude, if you feel like shit I have no trouble pushing it back. I'll be just as available next Sunday or the week after.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

same here

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I was just joking about the fever-induced draft. I can manage a couple hours at the computer and the isolation thing has me very, very bored.

I just though I was too dismissive of the idea of moving it back due to the delay in the season. I'm good to go tomorrow night.

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

About to start dinner with the family, so I’ll be in and out. Picking last anyway. Yahoo, be kind.

5. outofplace

I hope everybody enjoyed the draft. I still haven't decided if I love or hate my team. I'm sure I'll be waffling between those two extremes until opening day, whenever that comes.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I like my team — my hitters, in particular — but I remember last year, as my playoff hopes faded by early-August, looking at my squad and thinking, "I still really like this team." Who fucking knows?

7. Regan MacNeil

I don't care for my outfield. But I love the Ks on my pitching staff.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I like the core of my team, but depth is an issue, especially with my infield. I also wish I had another closer, but that’s such a volatile position anyways.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Who “won” the draft?

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

*sigh*

Was driving in to work this morning and I remembered that the draft was last night. Let's go see how yahoo did ...

11. outofplace

Any thoughts on the league? I think we can just go forward with a shortened season. There is no money on the line and people can adjust accordingly with keepers, but I thought I should open it up for discussion.

12. Regan MacNeil

I wouldn't mind a redraft. I actually like my team, but it's going to be a weird year and some people probably wouldn't mind rethinking their team strategy.

Draft saved Draft deleted