1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Better Call Saul Season 5

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Feb 25, 2020.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Anyone been watching? First two episodes dropped the last two nights.

I like that they're giving more time to the Nacho storyline. Kinda making him a sympathetic character as he's caught up in something way more than he ever wanted to be. But he has to keep digging himself in deeper and deeper or suffer horrendous consequences.

Saul rubbing off some on Kim Wexler, and she doesn't like it one bit. And Mike seems to hate every moment of his life more and more.

Still waiting on the something terrible to happen. We all know it's coming.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The way Mike snapped on his granddaughter was tough to watch. Obviously, something bad is going to happen to Kim.

Though I need to ask a woman about scampi and Scorsese as a potential date night ...

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The third episode of this season is outstanding. The timeline is crashing in on itself in a fantastic way.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm most interested in what happens with Kim and Nacho - didn't realize Nacho wasn't in BB either (I'm guessing that doesn't bode well for him). Ocho-Loco was on BB though.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Ocho-Loco is the first (or maybe the second) guy Walt kills.

6. clintrichardson

clintrichardson Active Member

I would agree that this season has been outstanding so far, and feels like it could be headed for something great. I found the first few seasons of this show hit or miss, and I nearly gave up on it a couple times. But it has really picked up steam as it has progressed.

7. clintrichardson

clintrichardson Active Member

Still loving this season, and I like that the Barry Corbin character will be a continuing presence.

Any thoughts from last night's episode on Kim's maneuver at the end? Does she want to blow up her career? It seems she would have to know that her choice will end badly.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Rhea Seehorn is so great. Tidy little cliffhanger at the end of last night's episode.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Forgot about Saul last night. To the Fire Stick ...

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Got caught up last night. I think this might be the best they've done so far.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And that's a tidy little derriere she has.

Cosmo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted