1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Window seat etiquette on flights

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Exactly. The people who recline are completely selfish.

Guy_Incognito, misterbc and Tweener like this.
  2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Did you see that video? How was that guy's space unduly invaded? He was being a little bitch.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Yes he was. And she was selfish for reclining, especially to someone in the last row who doesn’t have the option to recline.

misterbc and OscarMadison like this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Team Recline. Forever and always.

The guy in the video (if it’s real) is an asshole. Should be thrown off the plane, mid-flight.

Don’t want reclining? Don’t make the seats recline. I lean back as soon as wheels are up. Come at me.

CD Boogie and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Your flight would be very uncomfortable if I was sitting behind you. But hey, fuck everyone else, as long as you are comfortable.

6. CD Boogie

Well maybe he should save up his pennies and buy a big boy seat.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

We all make choices. You choose to recline and make me uncomfortable, I’ll choose to reciprocate.

8. CD Boogie

You condone what this guy did? Smacking the back of a woman's seat because she had the audacity to recline? That guy wouldn't do a damn thing if the person were a man and not a woman. In short, the worst kind of coward. He probably smacks around his cat because we know he ain't a dog person. Dogs are too inconvenient and smelly. This snowflake wouldn't like that.

Iron_chet and JC like this.
  9. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Both people in this situation were wrong. Two overgrown children. But if I had to choose, I guess it’s think it’s more of a dick move to recline into someone’s very limited space, and then keep it reclined when you know it is bothering the person behind you, than it is to continually jab the chair when it comes back.

misterbc and OscarMadison like this.
  10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

No, this guys a douchebag. But so is she. Plenty of ways to make her uncomfortable other than that

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Internet tough acts are probably the dumbest part of the internet.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

What tough act?

Draft saved Draft deleted