1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Window seat etiquette on flights

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Sep 18, 2019.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

a blazer can cover up for a lot of things. a hangover, for one. was my staple sartorial go-to when I was a little slow after a night out.

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

now boarding - rows 7 through fabulous

ba2175c409b8d7f31c786b1d007670d1.jpg

Cosmo likes this.
  3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

1) Iā€™m 6ā€™4ā€ and broad shouldered, so unless work is paying for first/business, flying is always uncomfortable. I never recline and I will go to my grave sticking my knee against the seat in front of me if they try to recline.

2) I probably overdress for too many occasions, but I almost always wear a blazer when I fly. When I was a kid, when I used to fly with my brother to see my dad, my mom used to make us dress up and it stuck with me. Plus, I like the pockets.

Liut likes this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Ladies and gentlemen, Hugh Hefner!

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

7. CD Boogie

Barstool Sports

Passenger Gets the Hero Treatment for Punching the Seat of the Woman Who Reclined in Front of Him

I would have punched this guy in the face and been right to do it. That's straight up harassment. You don't want someone to recline? Then get a firstclass ticket. I mean, look at him. She's not in his lap. He's still able to watch his precious video. What a fucking baby.

lakefront likes this.
  8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

We are a calling that punching now?

9. CD Boogie

Well I just grabbed their headline :)

Jabbing?

JC likes this.
  10. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Has anyone ever reclined in coach and said "ahhh, that's SO much more comfortable"? It's not worth the trouble for anyone and I'm stunned that airlines haven't just removed the ability to recline while they have put in smaller and smaller seats.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Its better than nothing. For the person behind, we've know that's the gig since what the 50's? Come on, why complain now?

12. CD Boogie

Because people nowadays are selfish and soft.

Draft saved Draft deleted