1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2020 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 17, 2020.

1. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Wrestlemania 45, Johnson vs Flair with the old men in the corners

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Speaking of Wrestlemania ...

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

This one's going to be good. Ron Killings has lived a life over his years.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  4. nietsroob17

I don't remember this from that first Nitro at the Mall of America.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

CM Punk is still not impressed.

6. nietsroob17

So, Shayna was the baddest b*tch in NXT. Now she moves to Raw and they give her some sort of True Blood shit gimmick?

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Rock shared the eulogy for his dad on IG. I'm guessing he has his own camera crew around him 24/7. Sounds like he spent the day filming whatever his next project was on after he heard his dad died. On the one hand - that's messed up. On the other, figure the weight that guy carries every day knowing he's the show and if it doesn't go on - people don't get paid.

Dwayne Johnson Shares Heartfelt Eulogy He Delivered at Father's Funeral

8. nietsroob17

Damn. Take away the br/woken stuff, and Matt Hardy is so white bread boring.

Odds are this is the last time we see Matt in a WWE ring?

So what do we have next week? Orton takes out D-Von to complete the TLC triumvirate?

9. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

I mean.... wtf was this?

On the plus side, Becky’s selling was fcking awesome. “What does it look like back there? Im fine fine fine”
    Couple this with the way she sold Asuska’s green mist..... the woman is the best in the business

10. nietsroob17

Murmuring is he's being set up to be the leader of that Dark Order group in AEW.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

You know at some point, Christian will get involved. Maybe D-Von too.

I thought Hardy gave a good promo, talking about his past with Edge, both good and bad. I also liked how he fought off the first RKO attempt. This isn’t his first rodeo.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

1. WCW would have cut away as the guy climbs over the barrier with Schiavone screaming that they were out of time, but to tune into the “Maid Marion flirts with the Sheriff of Nottingham” episode of Robin Hood to find out what happened.

2. There’s some kid breakdancing on the left after the dive, taking away a lot of attention.

3. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Guy probably got paid $50 for that.

Draft saved Draft deleted