1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

1st Crush

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

A friend from 30 years ago who's in the entertainment industry posted a tribute to Robert Conrad. She worked with him and he put her family up during the shoot and she said he was her first real Hollywood crush. We all had that first "famous" crush. While I remember being mesmerized by Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons when I was 10 or so, I'm pretty sure that Madonna was first real crush on a celeb. It was '83 and I was 12 and I really loved that chick. lol. Who was yours?

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Pam Grier
    Markie Post
    Samantha Fox

BitterYoungMatador2 and JC like this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I didn't know what to make of her but I knew that I liked her. I couldn't look away. I was 10.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Elle MacPherson. The 1986-89 SI swimsuit issues were like riding a Saturn V into puberty.

Driftwood likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Lynda Carter, Cheryl Tiegs and Cheryl Ladd. Farrah's gorgeousity intimidated me.

6. MUTigers

MUTigers Member

The very first for me was Lori Partridge (Susan Dey). I was very, very young but I knew she was beautiful.

As a puberty-riddled, horn-dog teen? Absolutely, positively Dale Bozzio. That woman, my goodness. Years later, I heard a rumor she gave a blow job to an MTV programming exec to get Missing Persons' video on the air.

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What I intended at start. I think Jan Brady might have predated this but this was my first poster (and ah "inspiration")

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  8. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

9. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Aging myself, and feel free to tell me to get off your lawn...

Topanga, Alex Mack and Stephanie Tanner (pre-drugs)

Wenders likes this.
  10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Then, now and forever ...

[​IMG]

End of thread, right here!

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

BTW, Dale Bozzio, whom I also salivate over, looks long and lanky, but she's 4'11" according to the interwebs.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted