1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harvey Weinstein, Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his- short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain, arrested

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, May 24, 2018.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

It was all the dancing.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Don’t worry. He’s almost dead. Haven’t you seen him using a walker to get into court?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Do they have any victims who *didn't* continue a relationship with him?

6. CD Boogie

I hope so. If not, I doubt they'll get a conviction. Hearing the shit he has done to these women...and they still continue a relationship with him. Are they traumatized? That's a hard sell. Or are they simply blinded in their pursuit of fame? That's how it comes off, but I haven't heard all the testimony.

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Continuing a working relationship after being raped is picking your career; I doubt many people would do otherwise; especially when no one was protecting you either before or after.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Facepalm.jpg

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Space Force Picard is on the case!

10. CD Boogie

Good lord I hope that’s not the case

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

That's the reality IMHO of what was going on even up until 2000s if not later. We joke about the bosses chasing secretaries around the office but I'm not going to doubt that the line went way farther.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

An acquittal in this trial would be absolutely brutal to women in Hollywood and almost any other industry. It would allow men to resume their ways if they ever stopped in the interim.
    Trumpists are giddy.

Draft saved Draft deleted