1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I tell you what they do if he does that: They sit back, smile, and watch him hang.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I've been in my locker rooms than I can count (and don't miss those days at all).
    He's not 400 pounds

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Why is this even a topic? OK, he's big. Who cares?

Inky_Wretch, lakefront, Liut and 3 others like this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

6. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

wicked likes this.
  7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Democrat breeding program?

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

impossible once they gay marry all of us

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Trump Downplays Potential Brain Injuries From Iran Attack

“Initially you said repeatedly to Americans that after Iran retaliated for the Soleimani strike, no Americans were injured,” Jiang said, and added, “We now know at least 11 US service members airlifted from Iraq.”

“Can you explain the discrepancy?” she asked.

“No, I heard that they had headaches and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it is not very serious,” Trump said.

“You don’t consider a potential traumatic brain injury serious?” Jiang asked.

“They told me about it numerous days later, you’d have to ask Department of Defense, no, I don’t consider them very serious injuries relative to other injuries that I’ve seen,” Trump said, then added, “I’ve seen what Iran has done with their roadside bombs to our troops.”

“I’ve seen people with no legs and with no arms, I’ve seen people that were horribly horribly injured in that area, that war,” he continued. “In fact many cases put those bombs put there by Soleimani, who is no longer with us. I consider them to be really bad injuries. No, I do not consider that to be bad injuries no.”

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I have no idea whether this is true.

But I can guaran-damn-tee you that 99 percent of the stuff to come out of the Russian foreign ministry spox is stuff NO ONE on this site would lend any credibility to. I roll my eyes at it, sometimes.

So why believe it now?

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

12. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

From the story...Knight was an “outspoken American" who was "pro-Donald Trump," while co-workers described Toney as “anti-government and very outspoken in his beliefs that the government is bad and out to get him," according to the arrest affidavit.

Sounds to me like they should have been on the same side.

tapintoamerica likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.