1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Astros hit with 1-year suspensions for manager, GM, and heavy draft penalties UPDATE: Sox fire Cora

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Regan MacNeil, Jan 13, 2020.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I doubt you're Greg Howard, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're on the Shitty Men in Media List.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You’re on the Shitty Men list, no qualifier needed.

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Remember when you said something that wasn't race-related? Yeah, nobody else does either.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I just can't get over this. I bet Kurkjian never said that to his editors at the Dallas Morning News. If you're in bed with the league now, so be it, just sidestep better so not as to completely insult us.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Sucker's Manifesto.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Daily News back page was great. Post went with front page headline "Cheat the Mets."

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You can actually see splashes coming out of the bucket as Kurkjian carries water for major league baseball

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Sure, Board Racist.

9. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I hadn't seen that previously, and I'll say Kurkjian wasn't that bad. Definitely not as bad as Verducci. Not necessarily a lot of new insight but I don't think he was covering for Altuve and the team.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Completely disagree

12. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Verducci was horrible. Even when DP said, um, no, that's total bullshit, he tried to kinda sorta maybe backpedal but didn't do it very well.

Draft saved Draft deleted