1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Commercials you like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Mar 16, 2007.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I'm facetiously noting that the penguin who wanders off and gets lost sounds black. Because, you know, they're penguins, so of course they sound black.
    Relax, it was just a joke.

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's just because I'm a child of the 70's but this ad always makes me smile.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"Think he's too old for me?"

The Olympic commercial where the teenage girl swoons for one of the skiers in front of her parents.

4. Tagning

Tagning New Member

You are going to think I'm crazy but I really enjoy the ads of online services for essay writing, http://ratedbystudents.com/services I think.. anyway, they are aplenty now. They use this new technology to spy on me in search engine and inserting something like: hey, you like this T-shirt? And we can write a nice text on how it makes the world better.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just saw Andres Cantor's spot for World Cup coverage on Telemundo. One word, and a mic drop. And if you don't know the one word, you haven't been paying attention.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh sweet Jesus. The Captain Obvious commercial was actually funny.
    Condoms. I did a spit take.

Batman and expendable like this.
  8. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I like that drug ad with the mom swimming and then showing her on land looking amazing.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

"Guess who just got reinstated! Well, not officially."

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Apple Christmas ad (the full version, not the truncated 30 sec. spot) about as good as the one a few years back with the seemingly anti-social teen doing the doc.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Finally caught this one via Reliable Sources newsletter.

12. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Liberty Biberty

Draft saved Draft deleted