1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin Files: Teacher of the Year

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, Nov 28, 2019.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/teach...allegedly-gave-student-oral-sex-in-classroom/

[​IMG]

Accused of performing oral sex on a high school student in her classroom, twice in October.

Then followed the familiar script of leaving a trail of text messages.

From her teacher of the year speech: “More than any curriculum I teach my students, I hope that they will walk away from my classroom thinking of ways that they can make a difference in their community and impact the lives of others for the better.”

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I thought those were two different women and there was going to be some action between the two.

melock and HanSenSE like this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

As usual, it's the texts.

wicked likes this.
  5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Schools should just hire ugly teachers.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That's a complete makeover in a matter of months. Amazing.

Lacking in the story: Reference to maximum possible sentence for the crime. It's Texas, which means you never know.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

She looks better as a redhead.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

She has red hair in both ...

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

From her teacher of the year speech: “More than any curriculum I teach my students, I hope that they will walk away from my classroom thinking of ways that they can make a difference in their community and impact the lives of others for the better.”

Just takes a little longer for some to walk away from the classroom waiting for a raging erection to recede after she bobbed their knob.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

All the school children were always curious why none of her students were required to do tests.....just oral reports.

Batman likes this.
  11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

“Chaverria also led the school’s Adopt-A-Child community service project, district officials said.”

I bet she did.

justgladtobehere likes this.
  12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

They also clearly misunderstood what she meant when she told them to "Come after class."

Draft saved Draft deleted