1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 10 Thread: The OG, OC Joe Walton edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Only thing I can figure is that the Bills' record is a little soft and the Browns are at home. Other than that, you don't ask questions. You just calmly slide the money across the counter and hope it's not a mistake.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It'sthe belief that the two defenses are roughly equal (not so far) and that the Browns hav more weapons on offense (true yet not true). Minus three turnovers on three consecutive plays, Browns-Pats foes down to the wire. That is the ultimate "Aside from that Mrs.Lincoln" game. The Brown are an "aside from that" team.

4. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

The advanced stats hate the Bills. Football Outsiders DVOA has them ranked right below the Browns and right above the Cardinals.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

At some point doesn't the NFLPA and all of the players on other teams need to pretty much shame the Redskins to do the right thing? Maybe Roger can send Danny an early draft of the team's 2020 schedule - the LA - London - Seattle road swing should get his attention.

6. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

Because the Browns have more passionate/stupid fans than the Bills and they will bet with their hearts.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So why does Mahomes suck?

8. Michael_ Gee

Oh, based on many trips to Bills games, I don't think you can say that.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Wait a minute.
    There's someone on this board who thinks Cam Newton wasn't worth a first round pick?

Oh, for chrissakes.

10. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

Which part? Browns fans are arguably as passionate as any. They are definitely as stupid.

11. Michael_ Gee

Both parts. We're talking about dildo throwers in Buffalo.

12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I will not bet another Browns game.

Screw it, give me Bills moneyline.

Draft saved Draft deleted