1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hopefully before all this is over Roger Stone will be swinging by the neck in a cell.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

President William Howard Graft:

3. Starman

Look at that side profile. 450+

BadgerBeer likes this.
  4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty revealing that while the racist traitor in chief was out on the WH lawn spewing his nonsense for ages on end this morning, not even Faux News switched to it live. All 3 nets stayed in regular blathering, and had their talking heads give updates. "Fat fuck just said..."

His impact is diminishing the fatter he gets.

garrow likes this.
  5. Starman

Taft weighed 354 when he took office. Fatboy has him beat by about 100 (pending the arrival of tonight's shipment from KFC/Mickey D's and his next trip to the toilet -- his actual weight probably swings 20 pounds in the course of a day).

In Struggle With Weight, Taft Used a Modern Diet

Taft actually did trim down somewhat after leaving the White House and being named CJOTSCOTUS. He was under 300 when he died.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

$1 says Trump at least floats the idea of a pardon for Stone if he doesn't just do it.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I believe the dude has suffered at least one silent stroke. Look at the burst blood vessels in his face.
    And I reiterate I want him to live a long, healthy life so he can get the most of it behind bars.
    Even if it's the kind of pen where he's helping make Paulie's tomato sauce.

9. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

"Were there more items in there, frankly, congressman? I don’t recall,” he continued. “I haven’t looked at the article in quite some time, but you know, his grammar might have been right."

10. Starman

And a couple days later they find Stone floating face down in the Potomac, courtesy of some helpful friends of Uncle Vlad.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Lifting pharmacist gag orders so consumers can be better informed is one action he took that I agree with. Broken clock, right twice, etc.

Trump signs bills lifting pharmacist 'gag clauses' on drug prices

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Starman

Fatfuck doesn't care. He has Dr. Okun to write his prescriptions for his little magic pills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.