1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antonio Brown sued - he deserves his own thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Sep 10, 2019.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

CD Boogie likes this.
  2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

This guy makes Terrell Owens look like the grand manipulator. I can't believe anyone ever attributed his route to the Pats as a product of his diabolical machinations. He's just a moron.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think he actually believed he would get the money from the Raiders and the Patriots. He really is that delusional.

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

In my line of business, this is called “lack of client control.”

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

In the NFL, it’s called CTE. He is Junior Seau 2.0

Sea Bass likes this.
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It is possible. His behavior has become more and more erratic, but I do wonder if the team had been covering for him for a while. My problem with that theory, aside from the fact that we can't know if is true, is that it suggests that Brown isn't responsible for his behavior.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

For years, since high school probably, he’s been catered to within the realm of athletics and academics. He’s rarely been denied anything and has been glorified since he was a teenager. All of a sudden his athletic value isn’t worth the money and effort to satisfy him. It’s like a dog that barks. As soon as you let the dog or give it a treat it calms down. The dog has never known inattention. Stop giving the dog attention and it will bark endlessly until satisfied. Brown is not used to being denied immediate attention. #athelticprivilege

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wait! Another change of heart.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Those missing paychecks must hurt.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted