1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brutal drug cartel slaying, burning

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Nov 5, 2019.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Beyond the electoral college votes, no way in hell Republicans want two Senators from Puerto Rico to gum up their works.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Or, instead of legalizing drugs, Americans could stop snorting, sniffing or smoking everything coming out of Mexico. You don't have a God-given right to get high.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It seems like the easiest answer but for the life of my time on this earth, I've never understood why this idea doesn't take hold.

If only people didn't consume these illegal drugs..... crazy talk

JC likes this.
  4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I just love that you differentiate between snorting and sniffing.

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

A sniff is casual. Just a little pick-me-up before you go out. If you're snorting, you have a real problem.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

snorting / cocaine

sniffing / glue

sniffling / Adderall

skiffle /

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

You're right. More liberal senators then.

8. swingline

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, good luck with that one. Prohibition fails because people want their amusements, to party. Gin, weed, coke, whatever it is, some percentage of people want to get a buzz on.

Should people be smarter than to even try things like heroin or meth? Of course they should, but that's just not how things work.

10. swingline

I've taken a lot of different drugs in my life, but I never even tried crack, meth or heroin. I'd rather drop acid again than mess with that shit. Cocaine is fun until you need to sleep but can't. Pot is my drug of choice.

JC likes this.
  11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

pizza is mine

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

You’re a smart person who likes to take the adversary position. But go to hell with this.

With the current band of America-last assholes in charge, the false talking point of “Dems are less patriotic than Republicans” is dead forever.

Seriously, be better than this. Play Devil’s Advocate. But not on this fucking bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted