1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 7

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Oct 7, 2019.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I thought USC got homered by some bad reffing on a couple PI non-calls in that game - stunned they were Pac-12 refs. They're usually not shy about calling PI.

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Kelly was way out there, and Helton was all over the refs for it, to no avail. There needs to be some kind of review process for absurdities like that.

3. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

And with Kentucky's 24-20 win over Arkansas it looks like Chad Morris will go 0-for-SEC in back to back seasons. Hog fans were really circling that one on the calendar and got beat by a Kentucky team playing a wide receiver at quarterback.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

They still might beat Mississippi State. The Bulldogs don't seem like a bad team, but they're not very good either. Fans are already wondering if Joe Moorhead needs to go.

5. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Fans should realize no one's racing to go to Starkville either. Dan Mullen spent his last five years there trying to leave.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

That was always an odd fit to me. I don’t doubt Moorhead wanted to get the fuck away from
    Franklin but this always struck me as a strange marriage.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It’s ... smiling at me.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Gators' good eatin.' - the best of the SEC mascots this side of SC.

Draft saved Draft deleted