1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Fantasy Baseball League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

No, I’ve never done fantasy hockey. I don’t think I could name 15 active players.

Vombatus likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Guy. You had the best team over the course of the season and in the finals.

Thank you to everybody for participating again this season. As commissioner, I really do appreciate all of you taking part and I hope everybody returns for 2020.

Huggy and Vombatus like this.
  3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Thanks for running it, oop, and congrats on beating me for third place.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Thanks again for running it! Gonna be a long offseason after tumbling to an 11th-place finish. Wait'll next year!

Vombatus likes this.
  5. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Thanks, this was a fun, competitive league. Looking forward to doing it again.

Huggy and Vombatus like this.
  6. outofplace

I'll take the victories where I can find them. Now to focus on my money league. It is roto-style, so we go to the final day of the season. I managed to move into first place for the first time all season last night, but I'm going to need some serious luck to hold it!

Vombatus likes this.
  7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Likewise, another terrific season

8. outofplace

I'm sorry for getting around to this late, guys. We can still easily pull it together and have a draft in March.

So, who is back in for this year? Please include your team name when you chime in so I can keep track.

9. outofplace

By the way, I renewed the league from last year. I need to know who is back before I can finish that.

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Janitors of Anarchy are back!

11. outofplace

Oh good. You saw it. I'm going to assume Regan asked because he'd like to return, so that's three. I'll work on some draft date options (times I can make it for sure) and put those out there once I have more replies.

12. outofplace

Regan and pern said they were back in on the other thread, so that's four.

I'm just going to toss one tentative draft date out there to see if it sticks. I'll try to come up with other options. I'm thinking March 15, which is a Sunday.

Regan MacNeil likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted