1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just call him Dave "Pinkerton" Portnoy LOL

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by goalmouth, Aug 13, 2019.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

There comes a point in your life when you really need to turn the ball cap bill to the front, stop wearing basketball jerseys or "counting" how many beers you've had during a sitting.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Every now and again I stop on the Barstool station on XM -- usually during a commercial on the NBA station. Never have I understood one word of what they are talking about. The shit they spew on about is completely incomprehensible. And I don't mean in a get-off-my-lawn kind of way, either. It's just inane, sexist inside jokes. At least, that's all I ever hear when I listen to them for a max of 29 seconds.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Love his pizza reviews especially when he's wrecked on coke.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I especially like when he says he "accidentally bet 20k instead of 10k" on the over of Marshall-Boise.
    If you're a degenerate enough to get more than a case of beer on that, then seek help.....unless you're Portnoy.....in which case I hope you continue losing lots of money very quickly.
    He will snort and smoke his way through all of his money and all of his backers money at some point.
    He's kinda like Artie Lange. The end of the book has been written. It's the pages now that have still yet to be penciled down.

5. Songbird

So we should call him Natasha Portnoy till he gets to the final chapter?

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Not sure how he eats while that whacked on blow.

7. Songbird

He barely nibbles at the slice when he's that whacked, and sweaty, and his eyes are pinballing in their sockets.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Why is there an lol in the thread title?

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

It's a mystery as to how he can open the box.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Gratuitous Booty -- another great band name.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Just chewing his lip.

12. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

He's the next quarterback in the family tree.

Draft saved Draft deleted