1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antonio Brown sued - he deserves his own thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Sep 10, 2019.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I don't think it's out of line; it's all how you couch it. You don't mention his wife, but you can still ask, 'Is the offer to live with you still open'?

Is it an uncomfortable question? Sure. But it's not unreasonable. If these guys are standing by him -- innocent until proven guilty -- then why wouldn't the offer still stand?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, it's absolutely a fair question, but I can see how a guy in Brady's position might react to it badly and I imagine he can be a real bastard if you get on his bad side.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Antonio will offer to show her his diagram of the Florida Keys.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Well it was asked

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That's the Brady way. He doesn't get mad when confronted with a question he doesn't like, he just stonewalls in a "I'm very disappointed in you" tone of voice.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Antonio just texted Tom and said " yea im getn n2 awll uv dat"

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I was on the phone a couple minutes ago and so had the TV on mute. The local news broadcast I had on then showed the following chyron. "Antonio Brown Rape Allegations. Download the App!

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He cant carry Latrell Sprewell’s gym bag. And Latrell couldn't carry Kobe’s shower towel. Terrell Owens had 25 million reasons he was more of a shit show. And Brett Favre might be a bigger diva than rapethisburger

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

P.J. Carlesimo says, “Huh.”

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

After years of promoting AB, it seems SI is off the bandwagon.

Exclusive: Accusations range from a previously untold account of sexual misconduct, a charity auction theft, multiple domestic incidents, and a long list of unpaid debts. Numerous conversations with people who have dealt with Brown, as well as reviews of court and police documents from three states, paint a disturbing picture.

Antonio Brown: His pattern of disturbing behavior

12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Won't matter a damn with the Patriots, the franchise with the biggest victim complex in the NFL. From their owner to their QB, this team has been wronged...

Also, Klemko might have been the wrong person to cover this story.

Robert Klemko given four week suspension from The MMQB

Draft saved Draft deleted