1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Fantasy Baseball League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, Feb 12, 2018.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Which team is yours again? I have some depth in terms of hitters and could use a starting pitcher.

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

A to the Rizzo.

3. outofplace

Mine is the Tampico Stogies. I'll take a closer look later. I'm probably not moving Bellinger, but I've got plenty of bats and hopefully Stanton returning soon.

4. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Two weeks left in the regular season and my sixth-place Porky Puig is facing seventh-place Ray of Hope for what could be the final playoff spot. Tight battle at the top for the two seeds -- and first round byes -- as well. Oregano Forever (1) faces A To The Rizzo (3)

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

My 9-week unbeaten streak crashed down hard.

So long as I get one of the first-round byes.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Courtesy of Mr. Wombat!

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

So
    Who am I rooting for?

8. outofplace

I'm all for your guys getting the hot streaks out of the way now. If the season ended today, I'd be playing you in the first round and there's a decent chance things end up that way.

9. Songbird

I made 2 mistakes this season, not protecting Soto and dropping Devers a week or two after the season began.

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

After a promising start the reigning champion Janitors of Anarchy have been a complete shitshow.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

No worse than my shitball club. I look at the names on my roster and think I should have a top 3 team, yet, there I am languishing in 11th.

12. Songbird

Last week of the regular season still lots of possibilities for byes and the final 2 playoff spots.

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 9.37.57 AM.png

Draft saved Draft deleted