1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeffrey Epstein, dead

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Michael_ Gee, Aug 10, 2019.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

In all this pedo news I'm reminded that Mackenzie Philips wrote she was molested by her father AND raped by Mick Jagger, and that David Bowie raped an underage virgin Lori Maddox, who also likely was raped by Jimmy Page.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

When we are talking about people I respect as musicians I think we need to differentiate between forcible rape and statutory rape. When it comes to trump we can just use the word rape

4. heyabbott

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Some guys chilled in the lounge watching NFL Preseason that night.
    Some guys were dialed into Fox News.
    Some guys were playing gin rummy for cigarettes.
    Epstein was all alone in his cell, playing hangman.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Information

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The shadiness of this shit makes me all the more convinced Jeffy was a spymaster.
    He would have had such a super time in the pen.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Among the charges against Epstein was conspiracy. No one can conspire by themselves. So the investigation goes on. FBI has gone downhill though. Back in my youth, Epstein would never have been charged, but everything he had in the way of documented evidence would go straight into J. Edgar's file cabinets.

11. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

That's a very poorly written sentence.

12. heyabbott

They could have and should have done that much earlier. The feds gather evidence then charge or conduct arrests and simultaneous search warrants. they should have searched all his residences and businesses, seized all his phones and computers This case, like the entire trump administration is a shitshow and reform school for failed clowns.

Draft saved Draft deleted