1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

When he loses I am sure FATUS will be more than happy to go back to raping, molesting children, stealing -- you know, everyday life.

2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

So FATUS blowing up just happens to coincide with Epstein's bond hearing. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I want one of these four Democratic Congresswomen to consistently needle him, prompt him to respond. Next up, one of them should say, "I bet he uses the n-word in private," and "I bet he thinks his base are a bunch of white, scared morons."

He's too impulsive to not respond, and hopefully he will respond in a way that's harmful to his political power.

lakefront and Driftwood like this.
  5. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

As stated, I’m am very pro Israel, pro Judaism. However, that asshat constantly calling people who stand up to him “anti-Israel” is fucking bullshit. Despite his daughter and grand children’s religion, he is anti-Semite to the core and that is fucking disgusting. Fucking livid right now.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Thanks to American evangelical conservatism/Republicanism/Trumpism, the phrases 'anti-Semitism' and 'anti-Semitic' have lost all meaning.

great job, voters.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Webster and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  7. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

A
    I have spent a good portion of my morning posting the link to the anti-Semitic cartoonist who got invited to White House (which I first saw here!!thanks sj.com) to every asshat I know on Facebook who dares claim that trump is pro-Israel and is fighting anti-semitism. Not one. Not one can condemn trump for it. Fucking hypocrisy.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I'll be curious to see what the internal Democratic response is to Trump's barrage.

Will the pendulum swing more toward "OK, folks, since we have an actual racist in the White House, how about we stop biting each other's ankles on the matter of race and focus our criticism in one direction."

Or will it swing toward "The stakes are too high on every front of race to even have a hint of this in our party, so we have to police our speech even more and become even more committed to protecting and supporting the ideas of the newest members of Congress."

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I'm wondering when the GOP pendulum will swing towards, "Winning an election is not worth the price if it means voting for the overt racist."

garrow, TowelWaver and OscarMadison like this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Do you actually wonder that?

I like to have discussions about the Democrats more than the Republicans in part because I'm not going to be voting for the GOP nominee in the 2020 election.

11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

2016 called and says, "Never."

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

“He just might be a racist ...

But he makes Libtards cry into their kale!”

garrow and Smallpotatoes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.