1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

NBC/WSJ poll: Biden, Warren top 2020 Democratic field

Biden gets the support of 26 percent of voters who say they will participate in next year’s Democratic primaries or caucuses, while 19 percent back Warren.

They’re followed by Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., and Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who are tied at 13 percent.

South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg gets support from 7 percent of Democratic primary voters, and former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke and entrepreneur Andrew Yang are at 2 percent.

No other candidate gets more than 1 percent.

That should be the second debate. Those seven and then go from there.

bigpern23 likes this.
  4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I know all the magas in California got their talking points about free health care in California for the illegals. My brother, co-workers, etc.
    The problem for me is, like a broken clock twice a day, the magas have a point on this issue. Free health care for illegals isn't a good look.

Fuck, the democrats are stupid. Every waking second from November 2016 to today should have been spent on figuring out how they are going to win Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida.

Giving free healthcare to illegals isn't going to do it.

5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

What would happen if, for just one day, no news outlet covered or did any stories about Trump? I don’t know, but I’d like to find out.

FileNotFound likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Far (right) out, man.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

You don’t need Ohio or Florida. You just need Michigan and Wisconsin.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

vania
    This is a bullshit line. The proposal is Medicare for All, a single payer system for ALL which will be financed by taxes, which undocumented immigrants pay if they work here and in fact do now. Access to health insurance is not free care, as anyone with health insurance knows damn well. Fuck the white racists of the dying towns of Ohio, Pennsylvania and the like.Nothing will ever get them to abandon Trunp. It's the regular Republicans of the suburbs who did so in 2018 who the Democrats need to keep.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Fine. I stand corrected. Insert those states.

I'm sure the fence sitters in Michigan and Wisconsin see every democratic hopeful endorse free healthcare to illegals and want to vote immediately for the dems.

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

In perhaps the most compelling argument against Trump, today felt like a massive, dangerous troll on the established media. Embarrassing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.