1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2019 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I’ve often said that it’s a mistake to have a three-hour show every single week. Two hours is enough, with some three-hour specials.

JRoyal likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

R-Truth is a national treasure.

Batman likes this.
  3. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

4. Baron Scicluna

Yeah, she’s predictably getting shredded.

Best comment I saw pointed out that she has the same lack of continuity that the E has.

JimmyHoward33 and sgreenwell like this.
  5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Is it safe to say this is one case where qurerin' really don't work?

6. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

So we got a Hulk Hogan pumps up the womens world cup team video..... which made sense once Cole plugged watch the next game on FS1.

Is there where we’re going? Lamely inserted Bucs vs Panthers Game of the Week promos from the Iconics and Revival for Fox all fall? Miz TV thats all about Packers Rams? I hope not but I’m not putting it past em.

7. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

"We can't wait to see the Cowboys and Eagles. This game is gonna be Iiiiii-conic!"

8. Baron Scicluna

“After the game will be 60 Minutes in which Scott Pelley burns it down, followed by Murder ... She Wrote, in which the bad guy gets these hands. Except on the West Coast.”

Batman, JimmyHoward33 and JRoyal like this.
  9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The Viking Raiders doing a promo for Vikings vs. Raiders?

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

"Awwww, Foxboro! Don't you dare be sour! Clap! For your SIX-TIME Super Bowl champs ... and FEEL the POWER! It's New England, yes it is!"

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

<The camera shot opens tight on the Big Show>
    BIG SHOW: Early in my career they called me The Giant. But you know what's even better than one Giant?
    <Camera pans back to reveal, alongside him, Kane, Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan, Mark Henry and the tag team of Heavy Machinery>
    BIG SHOW: A TEAM of Giants. And the Giants will be taking on the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday at 4:25 p.m. on the Fox game of the week!

Baron Scicluna and JRoyal like this.
  12. Baron Scicluna

“Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and not only am I the advocate for the most unstoppable force in combat sports in Brrrrock Lesnar, but I have also been hired as the advocate for the REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED NFL CHAMPION NEW ENGLAND PATRRRRIOTS!

And this Sunday, on CBS, at Gillette Stadium, the Patrrriots will take the Colts to Deflategate City! Andrew Luck will wish that he was back at the Battle Of The Wilderness! That’s not a threat, or a promise. It’s a spoiler!”

JRoyal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted