1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This is an excellent thread to correct that "Russia won The Great Patriotic War, while the Allies were a little help late" tweet.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Biden means that they'll go from the super twats they are now to the just plain twats they were when he was VeePee.

heyabbott likes this.
  4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Steve King should be beaten every day of his asshole racist life, and I’m not kidding one fucking bit.

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Would even a little bipartisanship be such a bad thing? When T rump is gone, the parties have to start working together at least just a little bit so something gets done. The nutjobs on the extreme left and extreme right have gummed things up for far too long.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Have you wondered what will become of people like Gaetz and King once this simulation has run its course?

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Biden is acting like he’s running a general election campaign, not the Dem primary. That could cost him in a big way.

I like him. Not my first choice because of his age. But he’d do a fine job if elected. And he can win if he gets the nomination.

Sanders is the only Dem who I don’t think has a chance (among the 6-7 actual contenders). I would’ve said Warren a couple of months ago. But she’s made big strides.

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

They’ll have jobs at Fox News. Always a market for that.

King is nothing new. He’s been a racist his entire run. I actually think he’ll lose in 2020. Or not run.

Gaetz is just a fucking moron. One of the dumbest people elected to any office. Just unspeakably stupid. I’m sure he has a few more DUIs in his figure. Hopefully he doesn’t kill anyone.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So do we, heyabbott. So do we.

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

He’s trying to do both. He’s acquiesced on the Hyde Amendment for example - which, whatever you think of it, is still something he supported for decades. He wants to be all things to all people. It’ll backfire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.