1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Scene in Bad Movies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cyclingwriter2, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

“A Fine Mess” starring Ted Danson and Howie Mandel sucked but had a couple great scenes. One where Mandel’s character eats Indian food and can’t handle the spice. A couple that are hard to describe but make me laugh just thinking about them.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Young Guns II is a pretty mediocre movie, but damn if there aren't some great lines in there.
    I love the scene where they're riding into the mining camp just before being ambushed by Pat Garrett's men. Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh (Christian Slater) asks an old man what they're mining and he tells them guano -- bat droppings.
    To which Dave replies, "I've been to gold towns, silver towns ... hell, I've even been to a turquoise town. But I have NEVER been to a batshit town. Can't wait to see the women!"

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Love the line when Dalton meets up with the blind singer Cody and asks what the place is like.
    "This is worse than the toilet we worked in Dayton."
    Every time March Madness rolls around and teams get excited about going to the First Four, that one pops into my head.

Pony_Express likes this.
  4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

"I thought you'd be bigger."

Pony_Express likes this.
  5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

“They Live.” I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass... and I’m all out of bubble gum!

fossywriter8 and Iron_chet like this.
  7. Pony_Express

Pony_Express Member

Also always enjoyed the scene where Steve (the bouncer who gets fired for railroading some young girl in the broom closet - keeping it classy, of course), asks Dalton, "What if somebody calls my Momma a whore?" in reference to keeping your cool.

Dalton's reply: "Is she?"

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

/They Live
    //Bad movie

pick one

garrow likes this.
  9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Broncos got off to an 11-1 start in 1984. People were preoccupied.

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Any of Chases' scenes in Caddyshack II.
    "I'd like to stay and chat, but I've got a thing. Bye."

Use that all the time.

11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

nailed it

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted