1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

It’s not over, but every message that @JC wrote insulting management is even more hilarious. He wants curry over Leonard. No basketball player in the nba would want that. But Jesus Christ does.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'm about tired of watching Curry chew on his mouthguard like some kid with ADHD. It's gross as hell.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Insulting management?

You’re an Ottawa guy aren’t you?What was your former handle? The one where you got taking someone else’s post from another message board and posting it here as if it your own.

You have the mentality of a 12 year old.

Stoney likes this.
  4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Warriors are all kinds of screwed. Their decision-making has been consistently terrible through the finals. They can get away with that most of the time, but against a very good defensive team and without Durant they're getting pantsed.

sgreenwell likes this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Clay Travis is such a piece of shit that he wishes he could suck Hannity's dick. Fuck that guy.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Right now, Durant could channel Willie Reed and I don't think it would make a difference, the way the Raptors are playing.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

One difference I see is that Drake seems to be on the verge of baiting an opposing player into shoving him. It will happen one day when he yaps at a guy in the heat of a game.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Seems like if a player is that distracted by Drake, Drake is doing his job.

Tweener, sgreenwell and Chef2 like this.
  9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The point is, a fan shouldn't be allowed to get that close to distract players. And his job?

Sea Bass and HanSenSE like this.
  10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

He’s no different than Spike Lee and the rest of the annoying celeb fan boys. It’s annoying as hell but it’s harmless.

sgreenwell likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

12. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I was just going to say - Haven't Spike and Jack in L.A. been praised for being real fans that'll heckle players, for years?

Draft saved Draft deleted