1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

See the same old view of the Lowry tumble. Is there are person sitting in the seat directly to the left of the asshole? I cannot tell.
    The woman in the second row almost got whiplash from the hit. She didn't seem to have a problem.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And we have Warriors fanbois and Clay Travis playing the "But Drake ..." card. Good Tebow.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

No KD, damn this calf injury is more puzzling than Kawhi's quad last year. Bummer.

4. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

5. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Almost like it's not a calf injury right?

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I agree with Cowherd. *shudder*

And if Drake ever lays a finger on an opposing player, he should be banned for life.

John B. Foster likes this.
  7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

From everything I've seen this is essentially a six-week injury that they hoped he could get over in two weeks.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  8. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

So the Warriors fined their clown owner $500K, which is pocket change to him, but they banned him from games for a year, which means he can't be seen at the brand spanking new arena until October of 2020.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Got to believe he'll be encouraged to sell out as well.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

That's exactly what it sounds like. I pulled my calf a few days before Durant, tried to come back in two weeks, reinjured it. Back to square one.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Figure he paid the fine with the money from selling the tickets to Friday's game (and still came out ahead).

Draft saved Draft deleted