1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Is it wishful thinking on my part that I am expecting Trump to have a complete breakdown soon that will either end his presidency and/or his life? I get a sense that even by his whacko standards he is inching to the edge.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A lot of this ground was covered in Neutral Corner's link, but, yeah, this has been one of the oddest Infrastructure Weeks is a while. This is very much like his strategy during the government shutdown, and we all know how well that worked, right? And Pelosi seems less willing to play nice with him.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

He has seemed like a stroke waiting to happen for years. More evidence that his freakouts are controlled and fake.

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

The Krassensteins just got banned from Twitter. I haz a sad.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Seems to me you are reaching here. I can't imagine why. Oh wait. I can.

The line between high school and college education is an arbitrary one drawn up by society in another century.

Education and employment are to completely different things. It isn't a step from guaranteed education to guaranteed employment. To over-extend the metaphor, it's more of a step into a bulldozer that plows through a wall between two very different things.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Once again, you make a claim I don't believe. You are certainly emulating his style.But by all means, if you think Mueller should step around the process and release the full report, take it up with him.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Drain the swamp.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

11. HanSenSE

MS?

12. HanSenSE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.