1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

If I support Joe Biden , am I supporting racism and sexism because of some obscure comments he made about Roe v Wade and Brown v the Board of Education decades ago?

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The hoofbeats quicken.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I can't wait for her kids (4 of them?) to become teenagers and start lying to her.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. lakefront

Like a republican telling jesus, way to use the compassion card, when he tells them to love other. (not sur that even makes sen
    I have the answer to that.....it depends on how he (or anyone who has a history of any kind) has acted on those issues since then.

5. lakefront

6. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

No. But given the busload of Democrat candidates right now, it's not unreasonable to take his actual votes for abortion restrictions into account. The same with his admittedly ancient positions on busing.

You're spoiled for choice. Don't throw away your almost mathematically meaningless vote on someone who doesn't march lockstep in every position you hold.

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The only position I hold is removing Trump and his appointees from office. I am for the candidate with the best chance of doing that.
    Even if that person is a colossal fuckup, at least they will do it with some respect and dignity. We can reset again in 2024.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  8. lakefront

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

RTExpress will be along to tell us how she's an agitator who got what was coming to her.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Of course not.

You are just supporting unabashed meddling in another country's politics.

[​IMG]

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

talk shit get hit

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Everyone who reads it has the same reaction. Everyone. Anybody who doesn't have that reaction is stupid and has no attention span.

The arrogance of hyperpartisan Americans has no bounds.

But that's part of how progressives just might lost the plot in this country. Anybody who disagrees either doesn't understand or does, and is willfully awful. And usually, the two are interchangeable; the stupidity informs the willfulness. Either way, the message is the same: Do what we think you should do because we're better and smarter than you. It is not a good long-term message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.