1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sparkling Wiggles

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rhody31, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think it's a front for that XM radio show. Throw the video up there, get a bunch of hits and hope they'll follow the link at the top of the page to the radio show site.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Just spent 30 minutes sifting through 28 photos from my college and saw two folks I knew. Man, those photos just made it to everyone I went to college with. This is great.

3. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Those parents should be ashamed. Beyond words.

4. Niysiah

Niysiah New Member

Intersesting fact the parents didn't share the video on YouTube, a friend of the person recording was sent the video and decided to post it without their knowledge, the little girls brother was very angry to see his little sister all over the Internet...other than that to the person saying its not racist.. The little girl is just a child mispronouncing a word which is funny but the context added by the adults in the video is the problem.. And if you think the stuff they are making a little girl say is not racist you might just be part of the problem. Sure a kid says something like this and you giggle but then you shut that shit down, you tell them thats not a nice thing to say and then you work on helping them say the words correctly. Not this.. Never this. All this is doing is teaching hate speech which is NEVER okay.

5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

6. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

So search function must be working?

7. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

It's a Google search thing. The alcoholic wife thread was revived after a while by a new member. I checked it out and the thread was the first result for something like 'alcoholic wife problem.'

8. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Makes sense

Draft saved Draft deleted