1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2019 Pro Wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2019.

1. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

I dont think thats the plan but I read speculation they could start on Tues and be on Tru Tv during peak nba season? I think Tues after Smackdown moves is a perfect hole to slide into for wrestling fans

2. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

Heck, Goldberg is still wrestling, maybe they can convince DDP for one more match and maybe they can wrestle, let’s say around Halloween.

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Part 2 of 3 of the WWE PC YouTube series on Ciampa's surgery and recovery

Tommy_Dreamer likes this.
  4. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Because they never plug USA shows during Raw or Smackdown? I mean, it's not as bad as the Robin Hood stuff, but they've even plugged fucking Chrisley Knows Best on Raw. They had the dude from the show on at one point even.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Apparently there's a trademark already claimed for the AEW show called Tuesday Night Dynamite ... now this is only what I've heard.

Also, glad that they finally announced the tv deal. Gonna be interesting to say the least.

6. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

I'm curious to know if the WWE are in the least worried about this TV deal - or the company in general.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That wasn’t great, but it wasn’t a flat-out bait and switch.

WCW hyped the match the entire evening, then, right after the entrances, said that they were “outta time” and that they would show parts of the match in between Robin Hood segments.

The fact that we still talk about it 20+ years later shows how awful they treated their fans.

Batman likes this.
  8. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Lol I totally forgot about that.

9. nietsroob17

Damn. I hate to say it, but I think it may be getting time to phase her out of an in-ring career.

10. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Tmz says Ric Flair rushed to hospital in serious condition..... ugh

11. nietsroob17

Wonder if this may cancel out the match for the blue belt Sunday, especially if Charlotte has to be by Ric's side.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, not good. Time for another nutshot to the Grim Reaper, Naitch.

Batman and John B. Foster like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted