1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Search Function

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JC, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Which was in response to John Foster saying that Jeff hasn't been on line for 6 months.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Which has nothing to do with the moderators.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I spent one minute posting about this weeks ago, which I would prove if the search function worked.

4. Moderator1

All I'm saying is, give me more than six minutes. Now that I'm aware there's an issue, I'm trying to see what I can do. But I can't fix it myself.

Admit it, you were the kid who waited by the mailbox the moment you sent off your order form. Assuming you're old enough to remember when that's how you ordered shit.

HanSenSE and spikechiquet like this.
  5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

That is why I asked the question whether you could answer or not. I didn't expect an immediate answer.

Regan MacNeil likes this.
  6. Moderator1

I get it - but it came off as WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED YET? But all good. And I'm trying to get it straight. Your explanation above makes me see it in a (slightly) different light.

Regan MacNeil likes this.
  7. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

In your defense, I tried to use the search function the other day and then quasi remembered someone posted it was down

TheSportsPredictor likes this.
  8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I tagged three moddies about this two or three months ago but never got an answer.

No big deal, but at that point I figured that maybe it had been purposely disabled.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

It is then our collective responsibility to provide new embarrassing posts daily and, to be honest, I could use a little help. It's exhausting doing all of the heavy lifting on that front.

10. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

ANSWERS! WE NEED!! ;P

11. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I just typed "work search function" into "search function" and it's now working fine for me.

12. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Totally get the rest of your sentiments, but I'd find it amazing if you've really never used the search function on here. That was my thought, anyway:).

Vombatus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.