1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Plus wanting to make Thon Maker look stupid for wanting out of Milwaukee like three months ago.

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Holy shit.

Clippers just came back from 31 down to beat the Warriors.

If the Clippers manage to sign Kawhi Leonard this offseason they're going to be really, really good next year.

3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

No kidding. 85 points in the second half!

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Beverley might be the reason the Clips stretch this series out or even pull the upset of upsets (yeah I know I'm better off funding my retirement with scratchers than banking on the odds of that happening). Durant, Green et al need to find a way to keep him out of their heads. God he put on a clinic of how to put someone on tilt and it completely took the Warriors out of the game in the second half.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

On top of that, lose Cousins to quad injury. MRI tomorrow. Warriors fanbois heading to the bridge because they're down to four All-Stars.

6. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Audio Toon?

Clown show.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It was really bizarre to watch. It was almost as if the warriors said, “Looney is having a career night? We better blow this thing.”

They just started throwing the ball all over the place and losing the handle.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

72 pts in 20 mins; total lack of effort #1 and lack of attention to detail #2. I hope they’re embarrassed, Durant showed great stretches of lack of hustle; he’s gone from my vantage point.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Sounds like Boogie's done for the year.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Didn't catch the game, heard the end on radio going home. Kerr, in the postgame newser, seemed to think they tried to mail it in after getting the big lead, which you just can't do in the playoffs. But if we know anything about this team, it's they tend to bounce back after embarrassing losses big.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Be grateful you didn’t watch. The Clips started picking up on D way out, 40 ft from basket and Ws were so passive. They could barely make passes, it was bad basketball. When someone presses up, you’ve got to be aggressive. They weren’t.

Draft saved Draft deleted