1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I suspect that 99.9878 percent of the population of the world that is not complete fucking morons understands that the city Of Paris does not keep fully loaded and staffed firefighting tankers sitting on the tarmac with their engines idling 24/7/365.

(Plus, as the ACTUAL FIREFIGHTERS helpfully pointed out, that would likely have resulted in the quick collapse of the whole building.)

Like I said, Call Superman. Must Act Quickly!!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Two people, each with exposure, power, and influence inversely proportional to their respective experience, perceptions, and intellect.

They both tweet.

One is a freshman Representative, the other is President of The United States.

Are we properly appropriating our concern?

garrow likes this.
  3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

People think this guy is smart.
    Aside from raking the forest, maybe the dumbest thing that's come out of his vulvic mouth.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Embarrassing? In relation to what? I’m not being facetious, and I’m not talking about whether Trump embarrasses himself, which I think he does. (He violates Proverbs daily.) I just don’t find myself personally embarrassed by him.

5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Of course you don't because you voted for him you fucking imbecile. And please spare me your regular crap. I know you never listen to right wing radio/tv and you would never support Trump and all the other total hogwash you spout on a daily basis. amirite (and may the person that created this stupid phrase burn in hell for eternity).

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Amplifying
    One
    Congresswoman

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I take Alma at his word that he didn’t vote for Trump.

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. BadgerBeer

Do you take him at his word he never listens to right wing talk shows? Because he sure repeats their talking points word for word.

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Why should this board talk about a president of the united states who thinks a super tanker can put out a city cathedral fire, when more time can be spent talking about a frosh congresswoman??

12. BadgerBeer

Particularly when that frosh is THE FACE OF THE PARTY!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.