1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All-purpose, running Geek thread (formerly Battlestar Galactica thread)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jan 31, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This is just a confirmation of what many of us suspected, but Stan Lee's cameo in Avengers: Endgame will be his last. There had been rumors that he had also filmed one for Spider-Man: Far From Home before his death, but apparently not. :(

'Avengers: Endgame' Is Stan Lee's Final Cameo on Film

2. outofplace

There is a new clip. They are getting more and more into spoiler territory.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I guess it depends on what you consider a spoiler? There's nothing treally new there

4. outofplace

Maybe spoiler isn't the word. Just a good bit of plot detail.

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I mean, the remaining Avengers are going to try and find a way to undo the snap and Captain Marvel joins, which everyone knew from the end of the last one/her own movie.

That's been the whole movie theme all along.

6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

It'd be an interesting twist if they all said, "Fuck - Thanos was right. No more sharing bunks at Avengers HQ. On to the next problem!"

7. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I'm sure this happens in the first 30 mins of the film. They fail horribly.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Is it so obvious that Dr Strange told Iron Man how the 1 winning outcome occurred that it was a red herring? Or do they all flyoff looking for Thanos get beaten up a bit, find Stark, he fills them on the sure thing and they do it. The sure thing is that some that survived the snap wont survive the reset or the win.

Does the Red Skull return to help?

9. outofplace

Disney+ Reveals Price and Launch Date

My wife does not yet realize we will be spending another $70 per year.

Disney+ will be available Nov. 12. They already have four Marvel series confirmed, including Loki, WandaVision and Winter Soldier and Falcon. (Yes, the series featuring Scarlet Witch and Vision will be called WandaVision.) They have confirmed Tom Hiddleston for the Loki series. They also have an animated What If? series and the Star Wars anthology, The Mandalorian, will be available when it launches.

My only hesitation is how much content they will be leaving on Hulu. That part pisses me off. Put it all in one place, dammit.

10. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

$6.99 Sign me up. Probably dropping Netflix at some point. Might keep Hulu

11. outofplace

Marvel dropped yet another Avengers: Endgame clip today. This one is just another 20 seconds. They really are going for a feel that we've seen half the movie before it comes out. Of course, then you realize the damn thing is over three hours.

12. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted