1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Fantasy Baseball League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Yeah I was just busting your stones. By week 3, are we really going to care that we had one less week?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, I know you are, but I am genuinely confused as to what I was doing wrong with our league.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's a big plus. I'm the commissioner of our dynasty league and I initially set it up through Yahoo for that very reason. However, they didn't have some of the features we needed (most importantly, it didn't support a salary cap), so I migrated the rosters over to Fantrax.

Fantrax has been pretty exceptional. We got many/most/all of the same options as we had at CBS Sports Line, but it's free (CBS cost us $150) and there are some cool additional features such as multi-team trades.

4. outofplace

That would be a bonus for me. This is my only Yahoo league. I have three in total, one on Fantrax and a money league on CBS.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

You obviously failed a pee test.

6. bigpern23

I'm so excited to get things going. I almost wish we could draft again. I fucking love the draft.

7. outofplace

That's how I get. Sadly, the best part of the season is already behind us.

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Who's the genius who had Justin Turner and his three home runs and 6 RBI on the bench? This Guy!

Sat him to find a spot for Shohei Oh(for four)tani

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

The management of the Janitors of Anarchy thank you for that!

MTM likes this.
  10. bigpern23

I did the same in my other league. Total boneheaded move. At least I had the good sense to get him in the next day.

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Who is Justin Turner?

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Could use a bat. Willing to trade SP for one (or two SPs for a really good one).

Position doesn't really matter (except catcher; I don't need one).

Draft saved Draft deleted