1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All-purpose, running Geek thread (formerly Battlestar Galactica thread)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jan 31, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Advance tickets went on sale for Avengers: Endgame this morning. :)

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Trying to get tickets now, but waiting in a queue

Edit: That didn't take long. Got my tickets! Thanks for the heads up OOP!!!!

3. outofplace

Happy to help. I have to wait to check schedules with my wife and daughter, but I figured some people should benefit.

Some or the wait times online are over an hour. Others are just a few minutes, but I'm guessing opening day will go very quickly.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I picked up a Saturday matinee. I rolled the dice that Mrs. Spartan will be cool with the time but I figured most of the times are going to get scooped quickly.

5. outofplace

I just got tickets for that Sunday. Once I heard a yes from my daughter on the time and a maybe from my wife, I checked availability for reserved seating and over a third of the theater was already gone, so I chose not to wait.

6. outofplace

There is a new trailer today to go with the tickets going on sale. It does spoil some plot points that were brought up in the first trailer.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I didn't realize until just now, as I'm catching up on The Walking Dead and seeing this picture, that Okoye was played by Michonne. And I'm normally really good at recognizing actors from previous roles. I'm oddly astounded by this.

8. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Thanos using the bifrost? Interesting if so

9. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

10. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

So, how many others, at first glance, thought that read as just under four hours? 3 hours and 58 seconds? Just say 3:01, for pete's sake.

11. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Saw Captain Marvel the other day. I was into it.

12. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

Looked all blue. I think that’s just him using the space stone. IIRC, he did that after treating the universe to some Snapple in “Infinity War”

Draft saved Draft deleted