1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brexit or how I'll make a killing in forex

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JohnHammond, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

She looks like 80’s Meredith Baxter-Birney but with John McCain’s jaw.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

BTExpress likes this.
  3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Meredith Baxter-Birney with John McCain’s jaw would absolutely own Lilith Fair.

Sea Bass likes this.
  4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I hope the EU tells the Brits to pound sand, that it’s too late to walk it back now.

Of course it’d be a stupid move in a lot of ways, but I’d just love to see the UK holding its dick in its hand.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Imagine an entire country going into the professor's office and asking for an incomplete. "Daniel Simpson Great Britain. NO grade point average."

6. England takes a cue from the U.S.,
    How could we possibly bloody this Brexit situation any more? Elect Boris Johnson PM. Still not the biggest clown in major global politics, but he’s top 2.
    Jesus.
    John Oliver’s head will explode.

Could this be a way to get rod of this clown? Elect him PM then oust him in a few months, when nothing is again solved?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

When was the last time a British PM was assassinated? Just wondering.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Cheese submarine

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Won’t happen. I was convinced the CIA would go JFK on Trump in six months, and that was pretty damn wrong.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The CIA has been a joke as far as anyone can tell. They missed German reunification, they missed the end of the USSR, Castro, Bay of Pigs, Nicaragua, missed the ‘93 World Trade Center Bombing, 9/11, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Korea, Lockerbie, 1983 Beirut, Iraq v Kuwait, Iraq WMDs, American Embassy in Tehran, Soviet into Afghanistan.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

For some reason I read this thread title as having foreskin in it, which is strange because I don't even have one.

Donny in his element likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted