1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charo

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Aug 11, 2006.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Fuck Charo. Where the hell did they dig up Little Richard?!!

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Dick Clark recommended Little Richard to GEICO. They didn't think the Everly Brothers had enough "freak" factor to be on their commercials.

3. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Burt Bacharach looks awful in these commercials. In a related story, I bet Charo has been hit in the rear.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Last I heard of Little Richard before these stupid ass commercials, he was opening for someone at the fucking Elvis Fest in Tupelo, for cryin out loud.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Over 12 1/2 years between posts on a thread.......that's got to be some sorty of a record.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's not like she didn't have skills.

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

She walked out of the house screaming, with her husband's blood on her after he blew his brains out. Good lord...

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

When this thread was last updated, the iPhone was 10 months away from release. Wow.

10. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, well, I once saw Paris Hilton do a one-woman Hamlet that was absolutely spell binding.

But seriously, Charo had talent. That was evident in that clip. She also had the ability to shave 10 years off her life and get away with it.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

"We are all shattered by my husband's death. Please respect my family's need for privacy at this time. Hoochie coochie."

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Apropos of nothing, but I once took photos of Charo playing in a high school theater for a paper I used to work at. She gave me a high 5. I told my dad that she slapped me 5 and he asked if I got a penicillin shot.

CD Boogie and Vombatus like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted