1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Time is a flat circle.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Hearing a literal pinhead like Stone cry is music to the ears.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

We don't 100 percent support anyone. Except Israel. Because anything less than 100 percent support of Bibi and the Likud Party means you're an anti-Semite.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hannity already blasting the bipartisan deal.

Trumpdown coming!

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm surprised Netanyahu hasn't worn out his welcome. Even if you are using the fear card, at some point it loses its effectiveness. And I have no idea what the status of those charges against him are - seems like he was charged a year ago and nothing since - supposedly running for another term as PM. If he wins, that is more than Ben Gurion.

7. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

OK, let's take religion out of it. You say that people who are against Israel are anti-Jew. Are people who against a future Palestinian state as proposed by a two-state solution anti-Palestinian?

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

To speak of a two-state solution means you're an anti-Semite.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No. Gaza is Egypt and the West Bank is Jordan. Palestine was an Ottoman then British Colonial fiction. Ask those that would live in a new State called Palestine if they would agree to a 2 state solution. So far the evidence is they wouldn’t.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Economist conducted a survey, and found that seventy-seven per cent of white Trump voters felt that “it is possible that a person who uses the ‘N-word’ while in office can still be a good President.” More than a third of white Trump voters admitted to using the word themselves.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I guess the big shock to me is that there are so many Americans who are so proudly racist. And yet, HATE being described as one.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Preemptive alibi.

They know in their guts what to expect when tapes start leaking out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.