1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Sep 24, 2011.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Tween, not teen, but your point stands.

2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

You're going to be really surprised when you get an Instagram account.

Kato likes this.
  3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I'm too old for that shit.

Speaking of which, a few nights ago the wife and I watched a half-hour or so of a Netflix show about internet *celebrities.* And there are just tons of people living for some sort of internet connection with these *celebrities,* some sort of validation from Paris Hilton or Brittany Furlan or some dude who pours champagne on women. Outside of Hilton, I'd never heard of any of these other fuckers.

Now get of my fucking lawn.

4. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

What would the last 35 years of Belushi been like? If he got clean figured he would have made a few more decent comedic movies, a few more dramatic ones that stretched him a bit (but didn't do anything at the box office) - it's kind of horrifying to think "According to Jim" would have been "According to John." I think the Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn career path would kind of be similar.
    Then again - he really could have had a decent second career playing bad guys.

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

He would have starred in the Joe Cocker biopic

7. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Roger Stone is a wild and crazy guy!

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

McKinnon absolutely slayed Wilbur Ross.

9. nietsroob17

They're not going to stop until Kate plays every one of Trump's associates, just to piss him off.

Jeff Sessions, Rudy Giuliani, Wilbur Ross, Kellyanne Conway, Betsy DeVos ...

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think I'm going to put out a Meek Mill dis track. An uninspiring episode to say the least.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Pretty much sums up the entire season.

12. nietsroob17

I didn't know much about Halsey, but she did pretty good "for a singer" in her sketches. The material wasn't the best, but her performances we're good.

And her second musical performance was unique, doing a self-portrait (?) as she sang.

jr/shotglass likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted