1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is gonna be one expensive divorce

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Again, that's not the issue. It's that they're acting as an attack dog for the President of the United States.

"During a ... four-month investigation, The Enquirer tracked Bezos and secret lover Sanchez across five states and 40,000 miles ..."

There is a 0 percent chance they would have dedicated those resources if Bezos wasn't an outspoken Trump critic. If they'll do this to Bezos, what's to stop them from investigating other Trump critics and revealing info that has nothing to do with marital infidelity?

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

A. There's no evidence to support your statement.

2. Larry Flynt did this openly -- offering money for scandal -- and was celebrated for it.

BTExpress likes this.
  3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Ya think after David Pecker turned state’s evidence against Trump that he’s still doing his bidding? Because I don’t.

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

This might actually work out to a billion dollars for every time he banged the new one.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Give me half your money
    Give me half your car
    Give me half of everything
    I'll make you world's biggest star

So gimme all your money
    Give me all your gold
    Let's go back to Zuma beach
    I'll give you half of everything I own

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Talk to me when Larry Flynt is elected to anything

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Gotta say I'm surprised there was no legal doc setting up the Bezos estate, a trust or whatever in case the marriage ended or one of them died. Figure you do that just to keep Amazon stock stable and provide certainty. Figured Bezos would be smarter than that.

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Aside from ahem...some enhancements (perhaps); I'm thinking I'm going with Mackenzie (Dana Delaney-like).

As for a prenup, 25 yrs ago, he was just another guy (I think). Doing a post-nuptial while Amazon becomes something is not going to go over very well I don't believe.

Hermes likes this.
  12. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

“Bezos buys, forgets he bought Sears last night in online auction on drunken post-divorce bender” is an Onion story waiting to happen.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted