1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man wings wife and in-laws after finding sex tape starring wife and bestie

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CD Boogie, Jan 4, 2019.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It's laughable that anyone would consider that vomit from Carlson worthy of thought.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Take Carlson out of the equation.

These aren't unimportant, or even uninteresting questions.

Iron_chet likes this.
  3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I don’t like it when a woman makes more money than me because it’s harder to abuse her.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It is interesting to point out that we are closing in on the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

These are more dodge topics from Fox, and you know it.
    Anything to avoid talking about our fucked-up deranged president.

6. TheSportsPredictor

It's absolutely unimportant and uninteresting to wonder if women being equal to men is bad for society.

7. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I think YF has a point here that is getting buried because the root of the thread, the idiocy of Tucker Carlson is the jumping off point.

I see what is happening in my province as reflecting the bigger trend. Lots of blue collar, well paying oil and gas jobs have gone away and probably aren’t coming back. There is a slight economic recovery but men, especially young men aren’t seeing it.

It is acute here because lots of men who worked in the patch right out of high school don’t have the skills to do anything else and are nit making the money they used to. Throw in all the male dominated engineering and white collar oil jobs and it is creating a bit of upheaval.

A lot of these guys can’t handle making less than a woman but they took the quick money while many women went to school.

Personally have no problem with my wife making more than me, as we’ve progressed thru our careers we’ve bounced back and forth and the last few years she has made more than I have.

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Women aren't the issue there. Wage increases and salary structures have been suppressed for 45 years now.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The discussion doesn’t center on “equal”.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The conservative answer is that the men should move to where the jobs are. They took a risk of avoiding higher education for the immediate gratification of higher wages. Those wages flatten out in the short run, but those with education will see wages increase in excess of inflation after an intital investment in their education.

11. TheSportsPredictor

Denying women equal or greater pay is a way of keeping them unequal.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

This is the new poor persecuted white male bitching about those minority’s wanting equal rights.

lakefront and heyabbott like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted