1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man wings wife and in-laws after finding sex tape starring wife and bestie

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CD Boogie, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

YGBFKM. The shooter is the only one responsible. Can’t believe someone would try to justify this.

qtlaw likes this.
  2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I’d also say that in this country 100 years ago, where women didn’t even have a right to vote yet, it was a much larger problem.

Still a problem today, and to a larger degree than many people realize. I hope like hell the country continues to “evolve” and the rest of the world too.

3. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I still refuse to call a male shorter a “gunman” because I find it disenfranchising to women who may want to shoot up a workplace, home or a school.

Vombatus likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No one is justifying the shooting. But spousal cheaters have their share of the responsibility

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I’m going to need @outofplace to weigh in on this.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Why?

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

This kind of logic is why domestic abuse is rampant in this country.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

When you have a life partner who has sworn fidelity to you and before god and they intentional, willfully and maliciously defy their promise it is with the intent to hurt their partner. To intentionally cause them some of the most unbearable suffering imaginable and then to be free from emotional and moral responsibility is awful.

An eye for an eye is wrong. But domestic violence includes emotional attacks. That’s why the cheater bares responsibility. Not sole, but shared.

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

jfc, Why don't you tell us the problems??? You think it causes problems and instead of telling us what you think they are, you ask us what they are. For some of us that would be difficult since we do not agree that it causes problems.
    So, please, what are the problems?

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You are a fucking idiot. A racist misogynistic idiot.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Of course. Sex gets you shot. Flirting is a black eye. Coming home late when that guy at work always stares at your tits gets you a couple bruises on the arm.

Can't let your bitch get away with that shit, right?

Donny in his element and JC like this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="heyabbott, post: 4504200, member: 959"But domestic violence includes emotional attacks.[/QUOTE]

I don’t agree - and neither does the law - but it’s at least a provocative idea.

Adultery is not illegal. Punching someone is. That’s domestic violence by classic definition.

Draft saved Draft deleted