1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man wings wife and in-laws after finding sex tape starring wife and bestie

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CD Boogie, Jan 4, 2019.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The wife's father is already out of the hospital, no reason not to joke about this "justified" action.

Hopefully we'll see jury nullification in this case. No man should be convicted for shooting his wife, if she cheated on him, right?

2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Who said he shouldn't be charged? Of course he should, he freaking shot three people. But his sentence will definitely be lessened because it's a crime of passion. I'm surprised he didn't wing his bestie, too, though. Actually, I mighta shot him in the ding ding.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    /approves

Tweener and Hermes like this.
  4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I wound't have shot anyone, but I for sure would put the two of them in the hospital for a good long time. OK, that's just bluster.

When it happened to me, I could have beat the shit out of her, but I just showed up and set her free. She took me back to the airport, and the last time I saw her was when she came to pick up all her shit (and half of mine).

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Just because he's got bad aim doesn't lessen the intent. I hope he gets 20 years for this crap.

Tweener and Iron_chet like this.
  6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Either that or he's got really good aim, having shot them in the legs and hips.

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

People need to recalibrate punishment. My marriage is the most important thing in my life (well except for kids) and I remind myself of that every day. If this happened to me, I would still not seek to inflict physical punishment on either party. Does that make me less of a "man"? Not in my book. If I'm honest with myself, it would have been a failure in part on myself.

Your wife, who pledged to love you through think and thin, broke her vow. Your best friend broke his vow of friendship. IMHO, that does not justify any physical pain, they did not inflict any physical punishment on you. You made a bad choice and you need to take responsibility for it (or not if you've done everything to live up to it).

No broken promise justifies physical harm, ever, in my book.

Expose them for what they are, they are liars, untrustworthy people. Let society then judge them.

Don't compound the problem by getting physical, especially don't put your kids in harms way.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The comment you are defending presents women making more money as a bad thing. You are defending misogyny. As usual, you defend the negative behavior if it comes from a source you like while attacking that same behavior by those you don't like. Please, just take your hypocrisy back to the safe space where it belongs.

9. Mwilliams685

Mwilliams685 Active Member

Reminds me of the Rehab song Walk Away

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He’s not saying your wife, or Inky’s wife making more money is a bad thing.

He’s saying that there are societal problems that come along with a society where women, on whole, make more money than men.

Is that true? Do you dispute it? If you do, we can debate that.

If it it’s true, I don’t see a problem with discussing the issues.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What know what’s misogyny? Bragging about cheating on your wife so your children know their father is a scum bag. Dating other women in public while so your children know you are humiliating their mother. And paying whores such large sums of money to pretend to fuck you so your children know how desperately hateful their father is towards his own children and wife.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

"study after study"
    says so!

Sudden arrival of women into Congress and Tucker Carlson becomes Tucker Max.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted