1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What one thing do you want to know?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John B. Foster, Jan 3, 2019.

1. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

If there was one question that you could get the answer to, what would it be? It can be literally anything. Any political secret. Any mystery of the cosmos (origins of the universe, origins of life or mankind). A religious question (Does God exist?). Anything else you might deem important. What would it be?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

1, How much, and what, Mary drank the night God knocked her up.

1B, How this all really started.

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Did my ex-wife steal my collection of baseball rookie cards in our divorce or did I misplace them?

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

5. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Why did the Wild and Maple Leafs play a Thursday afternoon game today? Was it, like, Canadian New Year or something?

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Which team will sign Bryce Harper?

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Did I have a chance with that girl in sophomore French who kept touching her leg to mine and went on to become a fashion model?

8. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

She wanted to drive you nuts ... and she succeeded.

Hermes likes this.
  9. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Pic or, y’know.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The winning numbers of the next mega millions jackpot.

Driftwood likes this.
  11. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

Will folks like Skip Bayless, Jason Whitlock and Sarah Sanders be consigned to a special sort of eternal drudgery while I feast at the celestial Ruth Chris nightly in the next life?

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

It's what the Leafs, who never run promotions because they don't worry about selling tickets, call a "Next Generation" game, to give people who never get to see the Leafs in person a chance to go to a game. They did it last season too. They had children shadowing the TV people, even a kid in a suit who read out the starting lineup like Babcock would.

ChrisLong and YankeeFan like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted