1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Dog Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Jun 17, 2016.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Taking the thread title literally ....

Flash likes this.
  2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Every time I see this thread I remember that Native American joke.

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

FB8C843C-C171-4B8A-AAEE-41BE6620F4D6.jpeg The solar-powered kitchen Roomba stalled out a bit short of the most effective charging position.

HC likes this.
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Slight divergence, so after 7 years, our "puppy" has started marking his territory on the pillows of our two boys' respective beds. Wifey is not happy (well because she does the cleanup). Anyone have any ideas as to why now? He gets plenty of opportunities to relieve himself (and we are on a very strict time regiment/regular program each day).

6. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

Start with a vet visit to be sure it isn’t a physical issue, although the targeted marking does sound behavioral. Any changes with the kids and how they interact with the dog?

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The only change is my oldest was home for holiday, but he had only been gone since Sept (qtr system)

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Oh come on

expendable likes this.
  9. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

My college roomie decided to get a Doberman puppy one year (stupid decision for college) so parents had to bring home and adopt. Every time I visited, until the dog passed away, she always remembered me. They never forget.

That was such a dog reaction, beautiful.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

12. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

644DE1C8-0E33-4DBE-8D7C-99FAED26DFF7.jpeg B51B59EB-9B7F-4131-AA54-56D0D3067577.jpeg
    View attachment 5865

Opie became Champion Aperture Phantom of the Opera in December and is currently the third fastest whippet in the country at chasing a lure for 100 yards.

Gadget earned his first two Agility titles, which involves much more skill than standing around looking pretty or chasing a plastic bag.

It’s a good thing I am retired so I have time to take my dogs to all their classes and competitions.

ChrisLong, Moderator1 and HC like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted