1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2018-19 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Circus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

They decided they didn't want him. He's still a free agent.

He'll be a good fit for a team that needs a chemistry problem.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Ah, I just caught a glance of something on Twitter yesterday. Apologize for the #fakenews

4. PCLoadLetter

It was weird -- as soon as word leaked that the Suns were going to let him go, everyone reported that he was going to the Grizzlies. Then it didn't happen.

Maybe they thought they were getting a different Rivers...

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

MIT. They solve chemistry problems.

Twirling Time likes this.
  6. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

From the poor side of town?

Chef2 likes this.
  7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Joan?

PCLoadLetter likes this.
  8. PCLoadLetter

Mickey. They wanted the veteran presence.

9. heyabbott

LeBron apologizes for 'Jewish money' IG posting

“In the NFL they got a bunch of old white men owning teams and they got that slave mentality," [LeBron]James said. “And it’s like, ‘This is my team. You do what the f--- I tell y’all to do. Or we get rid of y’all.’

LeBron James is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being everyone on Earth has ever known in their lives. So it must be a literal truth. And in all of Mega Mogul LeBron’s ventures, every employee is free to do as they please, come and go as they please, produce or not produce as they please. If they want to live in LeBron’s BigHouse, they can. They aren’t forced to live in their own small homes. With LeBron its all about collaboration. His on court attitude is all about collaboration. He has petitioned the NBA to stop keeping individual statistics,its fascist he implied

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  10. heyabbott

https://www.theroot.com/lebron-apologizes-for-reciting-jewish-money-lyrics-from-1831298223

“Apologies, for sure, if I offended anyone...." THat's not an apology. " I'm sorry you can't get past my anti-Semitism, bigotry and prejudice to see how cool and street I am despite being spoiled for 20 years and being more wealthy than 99% of the members of MarALago. " :My wealth and a fawning uncritical media allow me to wallow in my own insulated world of ignorance. Like most conservatives I believe education is overrated."

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

This is priceless coming from your racist ass.

sgreenwell likes this.
  12. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

Warriors getting their asses kicked by the Lakers.

Draft saved Draft deleted